So I decided to come home and make some delicious muffins.
Luckily, I found this yummy Starbucks recipe via Starbucks Restaurant At Home
I changed it up a little for the ingredients I have at home.
Turns out great!
Here's the recipe:
1 Cup All Purpose Flour
1 Cup Cake & Pastry Flour
1 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
1/2 tsp Salt
1 Stick Butter (Room temperature)
1 Cup Sugar
2 tsp Vanilla extract
1/2 Cup 2% milk
2 Cups Fresh Blueberries
4 tablespoons sugar
1 tablespoon flour
2 teaspoons vegetable oil
1. Cream butter, vanilla, sugar and salt together
2. Add eggs, mix for 2 mins
3. Add all the sieved flour and baking powder into the mixture , mix on slow
4. Gradually add milk in the mixture
5. Last, mix berries into the batter with hand, do not over mix this part
6. In a seperate bowl, mix Streusel toppings together, it should become a sandy texture
6. Sprinkle topping on the cupcakes and Bake 350'F 25-30min