Sunday, August 8, 2010

key01-yaaSchweppes Cream soda

w-iron04b


w-iron04b

Cream soda!
Why not in Canada?
I can only find Schweppes cream soda from imported grocery store.
Each year when I go back to Hong Kong I must have this cream soda in a bottle.
Lets read this review from Wikipedia

"Cream soda is a sweet carbonated soft drink. It varies from country to country, but its most usual property is its vanilla flavoring. Its name originated, at least in the United Kingdom, from "ice cream soda" as it was traditionally served with a dollop of ice cream floating in it."

"In Hong Kong, the Swire Coca Cola Company markets a yellow Schweppes Cream Soda. Some people enjoy Cream Soda in a 1:1 ratio with fresh milk."

Cream soda + milk is a tradition in my culture!
I love it, the milk makes the pop extra creamy and less sweet too.

P.S. Try it tonight. Schweppes cream soda is available at T&T supermarket in Toronto.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin