Tuesday, August 17, 2010

key01-yaaThree Fondant Cakes in one day

w-iron04b

w-iron04b

What happen after standing in the kitchen for 10 hours?
Sore..Pain..Tired..
Wrong, Wrong, Wrong!
The answer is...you get 3 beautiful fondant cakes =)

So the picture you see above is the smallest tinyest cake that I made for my good friend Queena.
For no occation..haha
She wasn't in Toronto on her birthday.
I thought maybe she would feel better seeing this little cute cake on a boring day of work.
This is a chocolate cake layered with purple vanilla butter cream!
She was happy and couldn't wait to taste this belated cake.
Sorry Queena dear, I know your stomach is craving for more, I promise I will surprise you next time!

w-iron04b

w-iron04b


This 2nd cake is 6" X 5".
Another floral cake I made on the same day for Auntie Linda's birthday.
To make it more mature, I just leave the butter cream plain and bright.
Simple is the best sometimes ^^

w-iron04b

w-iron04b


Last but not lease.
A mickey mouse cake, my very first cake order from a friend's friend.
He saw the Pooh cake I made for my friend's son
and wanted one for his daughter birthday.
Oh, when I hear someone wants to order cake from me..
I was soooo excited and kept sketching for ideas.
Finally, it is done and is delivered to the birthday girl.
It is also my first time making a 3D mickey.
It looks easy to make but trust me..
his nose is the most trickyest part.
This cake is filled with strawberry butter cream.
Sweet but never too sweet for a little girl!
I hope she likes it,
I can't wait to hear back from my first customer!



Right now, I accept small cake orders within GTA area.
Please read more under 'About me' (on the right) for the varieties of cake and E-mail me at pinkfu@hotmail.com for details and price.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin