Monday, June 21, 2010

key01-yaaWhat a steal from Ikea

w-iron04b

DSC02587

w-iron04b

On an afternoon, I have got some time to shop around before dinner.
I live very close to Ikea, so I decided to go for a walk in Ikea.
I always love to skip all the section and go right into the kitchen section.
On that day, I have got some chic nautical paper plates, cups and napkin for the camping trip.
When I walked into the baking section, I found this treasure.
It is pretty cup cake lining in a package of 60.
Guess how much?
They are only $1.49.
I couldn’t hesitate to grab 2 packs.
In Dollar Store, a pack of 50 sells for $1. Yes plain white boring cup cake lining.
Get them while they still have them.
I have baked some cute cupcakes using them.

DSC02593

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin